CORRECT YOUR POSTURE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE!
Posture is so important for both our health and overall well being, yet it seems to have taken a backseat in today's society. Laptops, cell phones, and sitting down all day have had an adverse effect on our posture, and we're all looking for ways to fix this. We want to stand up straight and look good as well!
Our back brace will pull your shoulders to a more natural position and also straighten your back. If you want better posture, you will need to wear a great quality back brace and also be mindful of sitting up straight and walking straight. With this is mind, wearing our back brace will significantly improve your posture over a week or two.
- IMPROVE POSTURE - The Posture Corrector brace works by training your muscles and spine to return to their natural alignment.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN - Bad posture, left unchecked, can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical therapy, aids in the treatment of Back Pain, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- STRONG YET COMFORTABLE - Our durable and comfortable design allows effective assistance while being comfortable to wear. The cushioned straps pull your shoulders back while our waist band supports the middle and lower back.
- IMPORTANCE OF GOOD POSTURE - The importance of correct posture cannot be overstated. Always remembering to stand tall and straight, have shoulders back and down, with your chin tucked. Our brace will also assist your body's natural posture.
- Small - Medium: For chest sizes between 28"-38" // 71-96cm
- Large - X-Large: For chest sizes between 38"-50" // 96-130cm
1. Stand tall, as if a string were pulling you up from the top of your head
2. Bring attention to your shoulders as you open your chest while you bring your shoulders back and down
3. Tuck you chin in slightly, instead of either stretching your entire head and neck forward, or up in an unnatural position.
4. Be mindful, throughout the day, to be aware of and adjust your posture when you realize you are slouching or that your spine is compressed.
5. For more posture correcting exercises, general stretching and yoga are highly recommended.
Material: 60% polyester | 17% rubber | 15% nylon | 8% cotton